Walsall, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum + Pension, healthcare
over 1 year ago
This new Finance Manager role is an excellent opportunity to work for a successful SME operating in the healthcare sector, so if you are keen to work for a company that 'gives back' and contributes to the local community, please read on.
The Finance Manager is a crucial and comprehensive role, overseeing all aspects of financial and management reporting, where we seek a proven hands-on Accountant. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a small team of 1-2.
- Ensure accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking, payments and credit control run smoothly.
- Monitor aged debt position.
- Oversee month end processes including: Bank Reconciliations, Preparation of Debtors and Creditors, Prepayments, Accruals, Review of Sales and Purchase Ledgers, Review of Purchase Control system, Review of Fixed Asset Register.
- Oversee weekly payment runs.
- Review and approve payroll for monthly and weekly paid staff.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Production of the management and statutory accounts.
- Oversee the audit and liaise with external auditors.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls are in place, maintained and strictly adhered to.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Assist with business planning.
The successful Finance Manager we seek will be a fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) and have proven all-round accounting experience within an SME environment.
In person, you will be responsible, diligent, hard-working and thorough, with an eye for detail and a desire to make your work place best in class. You will be confident in dealing with people at all levels, both internally and externally, and building trustworthy working relationships.
In return, the salary for the Finance Manager in Walsall will be up to £45,000 depending on experience, plus a contributory pension and free parking.
If you would like to apply for the Finance Manager role in Walsall, West Midlands, please apply with your most recent CV to this advert. Thank you