Oldbury, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Finance Manager - new position for a well-established business based in Oldbury.
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working with a Black Country based business to appoint a Finance Manager.
This is a great opportunity to shine, in a role that will be an integral part of a small, supportive team of people.
Your focus will be to partner with the MD and other individuals in the organisation, with a view to looking after all the day to day running of the accounts function. This is a role with a wide scope, covering the following key areas:
- Overseeing all day to day finance operations
- All reconciliations, handling queries and other outstanding issues for month & year end requirements
- Preparation of financial accounts
- Debt provision and all other accounts receivable duties
- Supporting the wider business team in the management of administrative and HR matters
- Systems improvement
- Managing all related stakeholders across the business for compliance requirements, including health & safety, bank reports and system improvements
- Handling all other accounting functions with a "hands on" approach
This is a permanent opportunity that will offer a fantastic challenge for a candidate with a broad skill base and a down to earth attitude. Salary ranges from £28-32k per annum plus benefits.
Formal qualifications are not a requirement - however, personality fit and a positive, hands on attitude are key attributes for success in this role. It will suit a strong bookkeeper with a desire to extend their skill base.
Please click apply, or call Jo Payne on 07813 608579 for more details.