£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + + Benefit
9 months ago
A growing, Innovative, multi-sited business based in Redditch are recruiting a Finance Manager on a permanent basis. Salary for this role will be circa £35k depending on experience.
This is a superb opportunity for a talented Finance Manager or experienced Management Accountant, to join a business where they will take on full responsibility of UK financials. There is huge scope for development of your skills, with responsibility for the financial performance and reporting for several sites across Europe.
We will start the interview process in December and look to offer by the end of the year.
Finance Manager Responsibilities include:
- Delivering value-add monthly management accounting information
- Preparation of all month end reporting requirements
- Preparation of cash flow
- Variance analysis
- Ownership of the P&L and balance sheet
- Supervising & supporting the team across the Group
- Complex reconciliations and other ad hoc tasks as required
(Full Detailed Job Description available)
Skills and Experience
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified/Qualified/QBE
- Strong management accounting & financial control skills
- Manufacturing sector experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- A "hands-on" attitude, comfortable with completing month and year end tasks
- SAP Experience
To apply for the Finance Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.