£55000.00 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
10 months ago
Finance Manager - 55 - 65k + Bonus - Bromsgrove
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a Technology business who have secured new investment and looking for a Finance Manager to lead a small team and own the production of management and statutory accounts.
This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to support the Finance Director with growing the business and improving profitability. This is a key achievement building role and will need an Individual who is happy to be hands on within the month end routine, whilst managing a team and ensuring the finance function runs smoothly. The role will report into an ambitious and driven Finance Director who is willing to offer as much exposure as someone can take on, however, there is also an expectation that the Finance Manager can drive a team and provide a strategic approach to their work.
The role would suit an Accountant (ACA or ACCA or CIMA Qualified) who has previous experience in a senior role and leading a team. The role will need someone who can also performing accounting transactions, complete the monthly financial statements, prepare month end accounts, monitor budgets and provide critical MI to the wider business.
This is a great opportunity for any aspiring Financial Controllers, who want to take ownership of a business and really drive change.
- Business Partnering with internal Account Managers/ Directors to ensure a cost effective service
- Building relationships with the client ensuring the highest of standards are achieved.
- Managing the billing function to help deliver a quality service to our customer base
- Leading and developing a team in line with the company values, ensuring strong stakeholder engagement
- Development and management of operational finance KPI framework that enable simple measurement of performance and identification of corrective actions
- Responsible for the month end close process
- Management of a month end timetable to deliver high quality outputs to a timescale that enables delivery of timely meaningful data to the management team
- Full balance sheet responsibility, ensuring every month end is performed with year-end standards
- Full responsibility for overhead analysis and insight therefrom
- Dealing directly with external auditors and managing the full audit process to produce quality results in a timely and efficient manner