Solihull, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + 10% Bonus
5 months ago
Finance Manager - 55 - 60k - Birmingham Business Park.
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a service provider who have recently won a new contract and need to invest in a new Finance Manager to join and create new reporting, build customer relationships and manage a team of three.
Due to this being a new client there is an opportunity for a hungry individual to put into practice all they have learnt in their career to date and develop something that will have their own stamp on it.
The role would suit a practice trained Accountant (ACA or ACCA Qualified) who is either making a first step into Industry or has already made the move, and is looking to progress into a Financial Controller position in the future. Previous line management experience would be great, however, not essential. The ability to drive change and determination to build something from scratch will ensure that the Finance Manager is successful.
This is a great opportunity for aspiring Financial Controllers who want to take ownership of a business in the future and really drive change.
- Business Partnering with internal Account Managers/ Directors to ensure a cost effective service
- Building relationships with the client ensuring the highest of standards are achieved.
- Managing the billing function to help deliver a quality service to our customer base
- Leading and developing a team of three Accountants in line with the company values, ensuring strong stakeholder engagement
- Development and management of operational finance KPI framework that enable simple measurement of performance and identification of corrective actions
- Management of a month end timetable to deliver high quality outputs to a timescale that enables delivery of timely meaningful data to the management team
- Full balance sheet responsibility, ensuring every month end is performed with year-end standards
- Full responsibility for overhead analysis and insight therefrom
- Dealing directly with external auditors and managing the full audit process to produce quality results in a timely and efficient manner