£40000 - £50000.00 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension
5 months ago
Gleeson have been engaged exclusively by their manufacturing client, as they look to recruit a dynamic, qualified Finance Manager, to join their Tamworth site. This is a challenging role, that would best suit a talented individual who has the ability to relationship manage; develop processes and wants to engage in a role which will continue to grow.
This is a number one in finance role for a division of a huge manufacturing PLC. With a divisional turnover of circa £11million and high growth strategies the successful candidate will be someone capable and ambitious enough to grow with the role and business. The role can also offer routes into larger group function roles.
Finance Manager: Tamworth
As Finance Manager, you will be in a pivotal role within the business, to increase the accuracy of reporting and create robust measures to support the organisations growth strategy. My client has stressed that they are looking for a Finance Manager who can take on an all-encompassing Finance Managers position which engages with stakeholders across the organisation.
- To manage the internalisation of current services currently outsourced to the external accountants (Payroll and associated returns, P11Ds, VAT, Management Accounts, Statutory Accounts)
- Develop the financial planning platform for the business to enable rolling 3 month forecasts to be submitted with monthly results to group.
- Lead the financial planning process with the management team of the business.
- Preparation and submission of yearly and half yearly statutory accounts to group.
- To ensure that financial information is supplied to the organisation in a timely and effective manner.
- To produce monthly management accounts and commentaries to group deadlines.
- Ensure trade debtors are effectively managed and internal credit control policies are adhered to.
- Manage relationships with all financial stakeholders (banks, auditors, group finance etc.).
- Develop systems to ensure the efficient and effective management of the financial ledgers and accounting processes.
- Develop MI Reporting for the business.
- Manage and Mentor direct reports, fostering a culture of continuous improvement
- Support commercial business decision making process.
- Monitor the cash & working capital of the business.
- Prepare and evaluate capex proposals.
- Attending departmental management meetings and reporting on financial matters as and when required.
The successful Finance Manager will need to demonstrate:
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to tailor their reporting style in order to maximise return
- Business Plan & Budget Management Reporting
- Statutory Financial Reporting at Group level
- Accounting Services and Month-end Closing
Keen eye for detail
Strong excel skills
Management Accounting background is preferable