Gleeson have been engaged exclusively by their manufacturing client, as they look to recruit a dynamic, qualified Finance Manager, to join their Tamworth site. This is a challenging role, that would best suit a talented individual who has the ability to relationship manage; develop processes and wants to engage in a role which will continue to grow.
As Finance Manager, you will be in a pivotal role within the business, to increase the accuracy of reporting and create robust measures to support the organisations growth strategy. My client has stressed that they are looking for a Finance Manager who can take on an all-encompassing Finance Managers position which engages with stakeholders across the organisation.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to tailor their reporting style in order to maximise return
- Business Plan & Budget Management Reporting
- Statutory Financial Reporting at Group level
- Accounting Services and Month-end Closing
Keen eye for detail
Strong excel skills
Management Accounting background is preferable