Birmingham, West Midlands
6 months ago
Are you an experienced Finance Manager? Would you like to work for a prestigious, professional and successful organisation? If so, then please read on.
You will be joining a small, busy department where you will have the responsibility for managing the financial and administrative functions of the department as well as two team members.
As a Finance Manager you will receive a salary of up to £30k per annum depending on experience alongside other great benefits.
- Financial administration including, monthly reconciliations, plan and monitor for year end, update on Financial Procedures, Raising purchases and invoices
- Prepare, produce, monitor and develop annual financial business plans
- Allocating, Planning and Monitoring Budgets
- Pricing and Cost Monitoring
- Developing and implementing financial controls and procedures
- Running projects
Is this role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to join as Finance Manager. If you enjoy working in a small team, managing the whole process and having responsibility for the day to day running of the team this is the right role for you.
Full Job Description available.
- Significant Professional Experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT Skills including Excel
- Previous experience of leading / managing a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary up to £30k per annum
- Great holidays
- Open plan offices with onsite kitchen facilities
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like you, submit your cv or email
We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.