£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits
11 months ago
A fast growing organisation who is a leader within their industry is looking to recruit an experienced French Speaking Finance Manager. This role will support the Pan European sales functions in the acquisition of new customers and the growth of existing customers in line with business objectives.
The successful Finance Manager will be involved with dealing with all aspects of the finance function from ensuring operational procedures are met, to preparing the management accounts on a monthly basis and assisting with annual audits. Overseeing the tax and regulatory compliance in each territory is an important element of this role.
As the successful Finance Manager you are likely to have significant experience in:
- Bilingual - Fluent French language skills
- Advanced excel expertise
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to think independently and work with limited supervision
- Highly organised coupled with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving work environment
- Excellent team player, personable and able to operate at all levels
- Confident dealing with large amounts of numerical data
- Experience of Sage and Access
There is an attractive benefits package with this opportunity including a £5,000 bonus.