Up to £50000.00 per annum
5 months ago
A fast growing organisation who is a leader within there industry is looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager. This role will support the Pan European sales functions in the acquisition of new customers and the growth of existing customers in line with business objectives.
The successful Finance Manager will be involved with dealing with all aspects of the finance function from ensuring operational procedures are met, to preparing the management accounts on a monthly basis and assisting with annual audits. Overseeing the tax and regulatory compliance in each territory is an important element of this role.
As the successful Finance Manager you are likely to have significant experience in
- Bilingual, French speaking would be advantageous
- Advanced excel expertise
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to think independently and work with limited supervision
- Highly organised coupled with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving work environment
- Excellent team player, personable and able to operate at all levels
- Confident dealing with large amounts of numerical data
- Experience of Sage and Access
There is an attractive benefits package with this opportunity including a £5,000 bonus.
To apply for the Finance Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.