£30000 - £35000 per annum + study support
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside an SME business within the FS industry as they look to recruit a confident and commercial Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
This role is paying up to £35,000 plus study support and a competitive share scheme. There is also a company incentive of an all expenses paid trip to Vegas.
Reporting into the Head of Finance you will be responsible for assisting in the production of monthly management accounts as well as acting as assisting the Business Partner in providing support to Area Managers across the region.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Assist in the timely and accurate preparation and production of monthly management accounts and weekly performance reports.
- Provide management reports and analysis to the Head of Finance.
- Assist with budget and forecast processes and preparation.
- Investigation and analysis of the management accounts and business performance, identifying and explaining any variances.
- Controlling and reporting on the use of company credit cards and petty cash.
- Processing journals and undertaking balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting with transactional finance.
Skills and Experience
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Understanding of accruals and prepayments
- Previous experience within an Assistant Management Accountant role or similar
- Experience of working within a demanding and fast paced finance environment
- Able to convey complex financial information in a simplified manner
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel