Finance Manager - Birmingham - £40 - 50k + 25% Bonus
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a growing organisation in Central Birmingham who are looking for a Finance Manager to join the business. This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant who is looking to join a large organisation that can offer a varied role looking after their Head Office. The day to day will include preparing monthly management accounts, Statutory accounts and supporting the leadership team with adhoc
The finance team are limited in numbers (circa 15) and need individuals who are able to adapt to a variety of tasks and a willingness to be involved in the most junior tasks, as and when needed. The culture would suit an individual who enjoys a work hard, play hard environment and want to learn from a hands on leadership team.
This is a great opportunity for individuals with rounded accounting experience, practice trained Accountants who are looking for a first move into Industry or candidates who are keen to develop a skill set to progress into a Financial Controller in the future.
As the Finance Manager in Birmingham your responsibilities will include:
- Production of the regular monthly management information
- Presentation of the financial information internally to the Leadership group
- Short term (up to 3 months) Cash flow forecasting and control
- Continual development of the Financial KPIs
- Group reporting
- Manage the whole month end closure process; prepare, review and post monthly journals where necessary
- Prepare analysis of financial information for monitoring reports when required
- Manage annual financial audits
- Provide an external interface with banks, auditors and key vendors
- Provide oversight over and financial control of the payroll
- Submit all external reporting/updates
- Review annual contract renewals (business/credit insurance)
- Provide the business with the ability to manage and control the overhead costs.
- Cost accuracy (proactive review, not reactive)
Finance Manager in Birmingham Package:
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 25% Bonus
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday