This is a great opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join a highly successful global business, based in Redditch, Worcestershire; a business who are market leaders in their field, and are experiencing further continued growth. The Finance Manager will lead the accounting team to deliver effective internal reporting, group reporting and strong financial controls.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage, develop and coach a small accounting team to deliver departmental objectives.
- Produce monthly internal and Group reports, including commentary and variance analysis.
- Maintain and develop the financial control framework, including accountabilities and authorities to ensure robust financial control.
- Point of contact for internal and external auditors.
- Management of Accounts Payable and Banking functions, including foreign exchange purchasing and exposure.
- Develop and enhance the reporting of financial and operational performance including cost control.
- Preparation of VAT returns and Intrastat reports.
The successful Finance Manager will be a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA, CIMA), and ideally with a degree in a related field, such as Finance, Accounting or Economics, though not essential. A background in manufacturing/ engineering or supply chain/ logistics sectors would be highly regarded, as would experience of working within a global business.
This role requires someone with previous people management experience - someone who enjoys coaching and developing a small team, to achieve their best potential. You will have a solid financial accounting background, good technical accounting knowledge, and be accustomed to meeting monthly reporting deadlines. The Finance Manager we seek will also have strong MS Excel skills, high attention to detail, and have experience in delivering process improvements.
The package on offer for the Finance Manager role based in Redditch, Worcestershire is a base salary of between £55,000 - £60,000 plus car, bonus, private healthcare scheme, and contributory pension. Also other flexible benefits which will financially enhance the overall package. There is free parking on site.
To apply for the Finance Manager position based in Redditch, Worcestershire (easily commuteable from Worcester, South Birmingham, Solihull, Stratford-upon-Avon, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Alcester, Droitwich, Warwick, Leamington Spa), please apply at your earliest convenience with your most recent CV, and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.