Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + 10% bonus & benefits
about 1 year ago
Gleesons are currently working with a fantastic rapidly growing business services organisation based in Birmingham City Centre who are recruiting for a Finance Manager. This role would ideally suit a Financial Accountant looking for the next step, the successful candidate could either be practice or industry trained (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
Finance Manager: Birmingham: Key Responsibilities
- Manage a small finance team (3)
- Full accountability for financial reporting and control.
- Full responsibility for the P&L.
- Manage the team for all financial transactions and accountancy matters, such as Balance Sheet control, sales ledger, purchase ledger, and cash.
- Preparation and submission of management accounts.
- Annual audit and annual statutory accounts.
- Management of VAT and Corporation tax.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) with a background in financial reporting as well as a desire to manage a team and progress. The Finance Manager is offering a salary of £50,000 plus a 10% bonus as well as clear and structured career progression.
To apply for the Finance Manager based in Birmingham city centre, please click on the apply now button, and we will endeavour to get in touch with you as soon as possible.