Walsall, West Midlands
£300 - £350 per day
about 1 year ago
The successful candidate will possess extensive experience in a manufacturing environment, incorporating costing experience, as well as experience with large quantities of stock. You will be a confident communicator, as this role will be dealing with commercial and operations teams. A professional accounting qualification is a prerequisite. Regular travel in the short term will be required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that internal and external reporting deadlines are met
- Production of monthly management accounts pack and supporting the annual statutory accounts
- Provide cash flow forecast data to relevant stakeholders
- Coordinating the preparation of the monthly board pack
- Meeting internal and external reporting deadlines
- Variance reporting against budget and forecast
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of transaction reporting across multiple systems
The ideal candidate will be available at short notice, and possess experience of large quantities of stock.