My client is a leading manufacturing business and due to internal secondments, now requires an experienced Finance Manager for a period of 12 months.
The successful candidate will possess extensive experience in a manufacturing environment, incorporating costing experience. You will be a confident communicator, as this role will be dealing with commercial and operations teams. Regular travel in the short term will be required.
Responsibilities will include:
Ensuring that internal and external reporting deadlines are met
- Production of monthly management accounts pack and supporting the annual statutory accounts
- Provide cash flow forecast data to relevant stakeholders
- Coordinating the preparation of the monthly board pack
- Meeting internal and external reporting deadlines
- Variance reporting against budget and forecast
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of transaction reporting across multiple systems
The ideal candidate will be available at short notice.