Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits & Work from home options
3 months ago
Gleeson are recruiting for a superb private equity backed utilities business based in Birmingham City Centre who are recruiting for a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) to join them as a Finance Manager.
A real quirky, forward thinking and flexible business this role offers exceptional benefits, flexible working hours and regular work from home options.
Key Duties: Finance Manager, Birmingham City Centre
- Prepare monthly management accounts to internal and external Stakeholders - including insightful analysis and commentary on Revenue, Gross Margin, Opex, Projects, Capex and KPIs
- Management and effective close of the month end process ensuring all deadlines are met
- Management of all Accounting across the Group, including, Revenue Recognition, Assets, Stock and WIP
- Develop, deliver and maintain robust accounting systems & processes to ensure the integrity of day to day accounting
- Work collaboratively with the wider finance team to support the production of Statutory Accounts and the annual External Audit
- People management of small team of Finance Analysts and Assistant Accountants
This business offers a great work life balance, basic salary up to £55,000 plus 10% bonus and a good pension plan. With plans for impressive growth over the next 3 years this has been highlighted as a key hire and the role will offer unrivalled progression opportunities for this individual.
For more info on this Finance Manager role in Birmingham City Centre please do get in touch