£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working exclusively with a large, multinational supply chain solutions business based in north Birmingham on their search for a Finance Manager. This role is heavily business facing, with huge commercial impact working closely with senior stakeholders including department heads to effectively communicate finance information to non-finance individuals. The Finance Manager is responsible for conducting financial analysis and business performance reviews on an ongoing basis. This will include the preparation of month end and fulfilling ad hoc and group related analysis. This role will also support the Financial Controller at both the strategic and transactional level for all related financial management.
What's On Offer?
- Package up to £55,000
- Hybrid working
- Excellent career progression opportunities
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the Key Account and Operational Management team in analysing their P&L and client profitability
- Supporting, supervising and consolidating the budget data provided by the Key Account Management and Operations Team and the Cost Center Owners
- Month end closing of management accounts ensuring all income and costs for the period are included and correctly allocated to the client P&Ls
- Oversight of all cost centers and close corporation with the cost center owners to drive cost improvements and run cost forecasts
- Accompany the client invoicing process with the Key Account Management Team and support the business to define accruals
- Producing flexible and robust financial models suitable for several uses including review, pricing, budgeting, and business planning
- Management oversight of additional aspects of the finance function (AR, AP, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, IFRS compliance, Balance Sheet reconciliation)
The ideal candidate for this role will already have line management experience along with:
- CIMA / ACCA qualified with relevant industry experience
- Experience as a user of ERP systems, (SAP would be beneficial) with knowledge and understanding of best practice in financial reporting
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think laterally with a strategic perspective
- Able to understand business drivers and opportunities and relate them to own work
- Confident and assertive, able to convey opinions based on fact
- Able to convey complex data and concepts to all levels of the organisation and to achieve agreement with key stakeholders and decision makers in a manner that they are able to understand
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and spoken; able to build effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert!