£50000.00 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, pension, healthcare, flexi-bens
about 1 month ago
An excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a well-established, successful multi-site business based in Lichfield, Staffordshire. If you are a Qualified Accountant with proven staff management experience, and extensive experience managing the month end close process within a Group, this might just be the role for you!
As Finance Manager, the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage, lead, develop and appraise the Management Accounts team (3).
- Coordinate the monthly accounts close process, delivering accurate and timely accounts.
- Continuous process improvement by building strong relationships with respective heads within the Senior Management Team.
- Preparation and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ownership of monthly payroll reconciliations.
- Oversee the reconciliation of employee credit card claims and petty cash reconciliations.
- Production and submission of the Group's quarterly VAT return.
- Key point of contact for the external auditors.
- Responsible for ensuring the Group's accounting system is maintained and operates in a financially controlled environment.
The successful Finance Manager will be a fully qualified Accountant (ACCA, ICAEW/ ACA, CIMA), with proven staff management experience, and extensive experience of producing timely and accurate month end accounts within a larger business. We seek someone who is a natural relationship-builder, to develop working relationships within the business, and work closely in improving the current processes and procedures.
In person, you will be self-confident, enjoy working to deadlines and developing a team, and a problem solver - someone who can see the bigger picture, and bring solutions. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return, the successful Finance Manager will receive a base salary of £50,000 - £55,000 dependant on experience, plus annual bonus, defined contributory pension, private healthcare and other flexible-benefits to financially enhance your package.
If this Finance Manager role based in Lichfield, Staffordshire, sounds like one that you are interested in hearing more about, or if you have any questions you want answering, please get in touch, and apply with your updated CV at your earliest convenience. Thank you.