£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus, car allowance
11 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are recruiting for a well known FTSE 100 listed company in Telford who are looking to bring in a Finance Manager. This new opportunity would be a great step for a local Qualified Management Accountant who is wanting to step up into a leadership role.
Managing the mostly transactional team of 6 you will be reporting directly into the Finance Director in Telford. Alongside managing the team, you will be supporting the local senior management team and actively participating in the decision making whilst ensuring all Group reporting requirements are achieved.
- Financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting of the Regional business
- Provide financial assistance and decision making support to the regional management team
- Supervision of a small team of accounts staff to make sure that routine transaction processing and monthly payment routines all meet Group deadlines
- Provide input at all local company Board meetings and Valuation Review meetings held bi-monthly throughout the year
- Develop and maintain financial policies and adhere to Group financial procedures
- Review and challenge site valuations cost to complete forecasts
To apply you must be (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) Qualified. Management experience is desired although not essential. Any experience in housing and/or construction will be highly regarded also.
The business do prefer office working, so being local to Telford is important.
In return you will get a competitive salary c£60,000 with bonus, health-care, pension and company car scheme.