£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered exclusively with a c25 million turnover manufacturing business in Ledbury as they look to bring in a Finance Manager. The business are going through a growth period due to their recent sale to a c500 million US owned parent company.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for the 4 person transactional Finance Function and preparing accurate and timely financial statements for the Financial Controller.
Other responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of the transactional processing team that consists of AP, AR & Cash Book and Finance Assistant
- Representing Finance at monthly Divisional reviews
- Improve KPI's such as debtor days and days payable outstanding.
- Month end close and producing management accounts; 4 working day flash followed by divisional reporting (4 local divisions) the following week to include appropriate financial analysis of discrepancies and variances to budget
- Prepayments, Accruals and miscellaneous journals, as well as bookkeeping in line with UK GAAP
- Fixed Asset processing including the monitoring of actuals v budget
- IFRS16 Lease accounting
- Supplier payment processing as well as PAYE and other HMRC payments.
- Develop cash flow reporting
- VAT quarterly processing and reconciliation
- Assist with the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations. Reconcile the banks to provide cover
ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified is preferred although Qualified By Experience will also be considered. Manufacturing experience again would be ideal although not essential. What is important is the ability to quickly build relationships with the existing team and prove yourself as the leader, so any management experience will be highly regarded.
Salary on offer is up to £55,000 with benefits included. The business prefer onsite working, with flexibility available when needed.