£40000.00 - £50000 per annum + bonus + benefits
about 1 month ago
Are you an ambitious, driven Management Accountant looking for a new opportunity where you have a guaranteed plan to succeed the current Finance Manager? Would you be interested in a business which gives you the freedom to work from home and take responsibility for a team from day 1? If this sounds like something you'd like to get stuck in to please get in touch today!
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be partnered with a manufacturing business based in West Bromwich who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their busy team. This is a guaranteed succession role which will see you progress in to Finance Manager over the next year as the business drives forward. As part of this Management Accountant/Finance Manager role you will take full ownership of Management Accounts, month end reporting, statutory accounts, audit, payroll alongside managing a team. This role is also a great opportunity for a first time practice mover to make their first step into industry!
What's On Offer?
- Package up to £50,000 + bonus and benefits
- Flexible working
- Excellent career progression opportunities - succession role
- Schedule the work of the Finance Department to ensure that Monthly Accounts are prepared to the agreed timetable
- Prepare the Monthly Management Accounts and output to Directors/Senior Managers
- Prepare the Monthly Accounts File and ensure reconciliation of all control accounts
- Administer and manage the monthly payroll including preparation of the Journals, pension payments, preparation of P45, PO60, P11D's and all statutory reporting for S&A. Ensuring the payroll is prepared in accordance with all HMRC guidelines
- Prepare the year-end accounts file in readiness for the Annual Audit
- Facilitate the annual visit by the external auditors and deal with their questions as they arise
- Prepare and review the quarterly VAT returns and ensure correct payments made
- Raise monthly payment for payroll deductions
- Ensure that all legal required Government reporting / ONS statistics are completed to required timescales
- Coordinate and prepare the month end pack each year
- Keep the accounting records and Year-end accounts
- Preparation of all balance sheet reconciliations for month end folder.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ICAEW)
- Resilient and embraces change
- Building internal customer relationships
- Excellent communicator
- Planning and organising
- Problem solving
- Team player
If this sounds like something you would be keen to explore, I would love to hear from you - either click to apply or give me a call!