£42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + pension
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced finance manager? Would you like to work for a fast paced and successful organisation based in Worcester? If so, then please read on.
Finance Manager responsibilities:
Responsibilities: to reconcile core balance sheet reconciliations and ensure outstanding items are looked at in a timely manner
- To supervise the accounts payable, expenses and credit card functions
- Create strong processes and efficiencies within the accounts payable function.
- Ensure reconciliations for all uk balance sheet tb codes.
- Responsible for bank and other balance sheet reconciliations
- Forecasting and budgeting of working capital including weekly cash flow forecasts
- Adoption of new accounting policies, national statistics, fixed assets and capex.
- Responsible for reconciling the inter-company
- Stock reconciliations
- Responsible for vat returns
- Provide cover for the payroll
- Drive the use of digital software such as esker and blackline
- Oversee preparation of annual audit and statutory accounts.
Finance Manager Skills and experience:
- Acca or cima qualified accountant
- Previous staff management experience
- Proven track record of delivering work accurately and on time
Finanace Manager Benefits include:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- 22 days holiday a year + christmas closure & option to buy more
- Life assurance
- Employee discounts
This is a great opportunity for you to join as finance business manager. If you enjoy working in a small team, managing the whole process and having responsibility for the day to day running of the team this is the right role for you. Full job description available.
- Significant professional experience in a similar role
- Excellent it skills including excel
- Previous experience of leading / managing a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary up to £30k per annum
- Great holidays
- Open plan offices with onsite kitchen facilities
- Flexible working hours