Finance Manager | Abingdon | Hybrid / 3 days in office |
Our client is a PE backed technical manufacturing client.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this ambitious manufacturing company based in Abingdon.
The company is on a huge growth curve and expanding the local finance team.
Working alongside the Head of Finance and CFO this would suit a candidate wanting to grow their finance career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day finance function, including a team of 3
- Supporting the month-end process alongside the accountant
- Providing analysis and recommendations to stakeholders on financial information
- Posting journals, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis etc.
- Supporting the FD with budgeting, forecasts, audit, tax and year end account
- Business partnering with other departments for continual process improvements What you'll need to succeed To be the successful candidate, you will need to have / be:
- Part or Fully Qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA, or Qualified by Experience
- Strong financial technical knowledge
- Experience of managing a team is beneficial
- The ability to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
- Strong IT user with excellent Excel skills Experience dealing with stock and manufacturing is desirable
Flexible working options available, 2 days WFH, free parking, 24/7 GP health support, budget for CPD and much more