£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Pension, Bonus, Private Healthcare
20 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with the leadership team of a rapidly growing, high performance and prestigious automotive brand as they look to grow their team based in Northamptonshire, with the appointment of a qualified (ACA/ACMA/ACCA) Finance Manager.
The business in question is undergoing a sustained period of change and transformation as it seeks to disrupt their respective industry. A truly dynamic business with an equally dynamic leadership team, this is an exciting time to be joining our client on a journey of growth and expansion.
A key priority of this role is to business partner the manufacturing and production teams, providing accurate and insightful financial analysis and forecasting in order to improve decision making capabilities. You will also provide oversight of management accounting and finance operations (AR/AP) within area of responsibility, ensuring that financial processes are robust, compliant, efficient, and automated wherever possible.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Be the primary Finance contact within your area of responsibility, building and maintaining strong relationships with production and manufacturing managers and their teams.
- Work with operational leads to generate budgets and forecast updates for area of responsibility, delivering weekly and monthly reports to provide oversight of financial performance.
- Generate analysis and insight to influence decision-making and improve the understanding of business performance, driving opportunities for improvements.
- Support and challenge capex spend requests to ensure timely processing and value-for-money.
- Overseeing of the purchase ledger and sales ledger functions within area of responsibility, ensuring that payment and invoicing requirements are met.
- Ensure product costings are accurately generated and that invoicing runs accurately and efficiently in line with customer contracts.
- Responsibility for management accounting within area of responsibility, including any relevant month end activity such as prepayments & accruals.
- Support systems development, deployment, and ongoing improvement to ensure Finance processes run effectively and accurately.
- Maintain effective communication and collaboration with key customers, maximising opportunities for system and process integration and efficiency.