£50000.00 - £55000 per annum + 10% Bonus, DC Pension, Healthcare
2 months ago
Excellent opportunity for a proven Finance Manager to manage and develop a fairly large transactional finance team of twelve, for a corporate business based in Redditch, Worcestershire. The company prides itself on being a leader in its field, and is a successful and growing business, with a high achieving work force.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include:
- Manage, mentor, appraise and develop a team up of up 12 transactional staff (5 direct reports).
- Monitor the day to day financial operations within the company i.e Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Nominal Ledger transactions and Bank/Cashbook.
- Ensure payments are made in line with company policies, processed accurately and paid on time.
- Monitor and manage debt collection.
- Manage weekly cashflow forecast process.
- Manage month-end close of transactional ledgers.
- Manage preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Manage submission of statutory and other returns.
- Set, manage and monitor performance against transactional team KPIs.
- Drive process and system improvements.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting.
- Assist in audit process.
To be successful in your application for the Finance Manager role based in Redditch, Worcestershire, we are seeking:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Experience of managing direct reports.
- High attention to detail.
- Good presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of working with transactional teams beneficial.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial controls.
- Thrives in a changing environment.
- Pro-active, organised and self-motivated.
- A strong team player - able to engage other team members.
- Ability to liaise with Senior Management and push back where necessary.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
In return, the successful Finance Manager will receive a salary of circa £50,000 plus a 10% bonus, private healthcare scheme, defined contributory pension, and other flexible benefits that financially enhance the whole package.
If this Finance Manager role, based in Redditch, Worcestershire, sounds like the type of role you'd excel in, please apply at your earliest convenience to this advert. Alternatively please feel free to get in touch with me directly with any questions.