Birmingham, West Midlands
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Overview - Finance Manager
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be retained in partnership with a high growth leisure/hospitality group, who are now looking for a Finance Manager (with a multi-site focus) to join their growing team in Birmingham.
As Finance Manager your role will be to work closely with senior management, taking full ownership of finance, managing and developing a team and business partnering effectively across the UK based sites.
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of the finance function
- Management and development of a medium sized team
- Production and monitoring of budgets and cash flows
- Ownership of financial reports and re-forecasts, as necessary.
- Detailed analysis and business partnering to enable senior management to make future strategic decisions.
- Preparation and submission of all financial information relating to Payroll, Pensions and Tax returns
- Developing and constantly improving financial management mechanisms and processes
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Proven experience in leading an accounting function
- A passion for continuous development and growth
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- People leadership experience and track record of developing high performing teams
What's on offer
- Salary of up to £75,000 + Bonus
- Senior level exposure and a clear path to progress
- The opportunity to be a business with tremendous growth plans