Finance Manager - Redditch - 45 - 50k + Bonus
Are you a Qualified Accountant who is looking for a role that offers daily variety and will see you managing a team?
I am working with a highly acquisitive company in Redditch who are looking to expand their Finance team, and bring in a new Finance Manger to lead the team and oversee the production of management and statutory accounts.
The role would suit a Qualified Accountant who is keen to progress their career within a fast paced and growing organisation. The Finance Director is looking for someone who can communicate with a variety of stakeholders and develop the skillset to move into a Financial Controller/ Finance Director in the future.
Finance Manager in Redditch responsibilities:
- Manage and mentor the 11 transactional staff
- Ensure payments are made in line with company policies, processed accurately and paid on time
- Monitor and manage debt collection
- Manage weekly cashflow forecast process
- Support the Audit process and liaise with Auditors
- Set, manage and monitor performance against transactional KPIs
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare management accounts
- Support statutory accounts production
The role is a traditional Finance Manager position with multi transactions and a strong team that need delegation, however, we need an individual who has the drive and experience to evaluate current processes and push through improvements. Managing a team is a large part of the role and will offer the opportunity to develop staff and bee seen as a mentor.
Please message me for more details -