Oldbury, West Midlands
£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working in partnership with this well-known, market leading business, as we support them with the recruitment for a commercially minded Finance Manager.
This role will provide financial support to senior management, manages a budget of £85m per year. This position will be responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of financial results, provision of budgets/forecasts, to work closely with the Operations management team to help achieve budget
- Overall financial responsibility for the Operations division, with management of a finance business partner
- Provide analysis and understanding of monthly performance through variance analysis against the forecast/budget and present this information at monthly meetings.
- Partner with the Financial Reporting team to ensure accurate month end reporting, including P&L and balance sheet.
- Forecasting and budgeting for all contact centres, ensuring full ownership of all budgets within the Customer Operations division.
- Improve financial performance by providing insightful analysis and challenging the business where necessary
- Create business cases and track benefits for any contact centre specific initiatives
- Work with the resource planning teams to ensure all resource plans and assumptions are accurate, understanding the financial impact of any changes
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience within a commercial environment (ideally focusing on cost)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work well in a team environment
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work independently