Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Birmingham in search of a Finance Manager. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects to the West Midlands region. They require an ambitious, commercially-minded accountant/analyst to lead the management account function of the business. This is an exciting position that will allow the successful individual to progress later in their career and have tangible influence of the company's future strategy.
As Finance Manager you will report into the head of the department and is responsible for the following:
- The delivery of high profile Network Projects
- Drive culture of innovation and continuous improvement and standardisation
- Engage with key stakeholders to identify project objectives and key products to be delivered across national operations pipeline
- Drive project execution; track delivery; expect, monitor and control change - owner for project runway for Network
- Analytical review of Network spend and recommendations to improve efficiency and spend
review of subcontractor costs
- Contract review of renewals and new suppliers
- Assist /cover daily and weekly Network reporting.
The ideal candidate for this Finance Manager role will be fully qualified with industry experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong ability to business partner & influence executive stakeholders.
- Experience within management accounts, new projects, costing and group-level decisions.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
- Ideally studied accountancy, economics or business at university level.
What's On Offer?
- Salary up to £55,000 + benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Eligibility for a generous bonus scheme
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert