about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a high-growth manufacturing business in Telford, who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager.
This business supply into some of the world's most well-known automotive manufacturers and have aggressive growth plans for the future.
There is lots of flexibility with this business, with 2 days a week working from home.
The role would be a fantastic fit for a qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) accountant, with strong management skills, and experience working within the manufacturing industry.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager position:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining robust internal financial controls
- Periodic reviews of internal controls to test and document effectiveness.
- The management and supervision of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Driving improvement in transactional efficiency across AP and AR.
- Monthly reporting of financial actuals into Hyperion
- Assisting with preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Preparing the weekly cashflow forecast
- Assisting with group financial reporting; the monthly and quarterly forecasts and budgets
- Completing statutory and statistical financial returns.
- Liaising and co-ordinating external audit requirements across the wider Finance function
The following experience is required for this Senior Management Accountant position:
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- Experience of working within the manufacturing sector
- Up-to-date knowledge of financial reporting standards
- Team management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional Excel skills