£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading SME manufacturing business in Warwick in search of a Finance Manager. Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will support in leading the SOX functions, working capital management, financial reporting and manage the transactional team of 3.
We are looking for an ambitious, commercially-minded Finance Manager to support across a variety of functions. This is an exciting position that will allow the successful individual to have a tangible influence of the company's future strategy. This role has clear progression to the Financial Controller role in 2 years time.
- Monthly Financial reporting, product costing, inventory, forecasting and analytical analysis throughout the month and year.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the overall business plan, assisting in development of short and long-term objectives.
- Lead the team to improve, automate, and streamline current accounting and reporting procedures.
- Statutory accounts, Tax and VAT.
- Maintain robust internal controls.
- Manage the audit processes and review the companies' fixed assets.
- Preparation of the annual financial statements and budgets and forecasts.
- Provide financial information and business partnering support.
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA).
- Experience within a manufacturing SME setting, ideally supervisory.
- Strong ability to business partner & influence stakeholders.
- Sarbanes Oxley knowledge desirable.
- The ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
What's On Offer?
- Salary circa £55,000
- Bonus up to 10%
- 8% matched Pension
- 25 days holiday
- Private health care
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a clear timeline
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.