Birmingham, West Midlands
4 months ago
Are you an experienced Finance Manager? Would you like to work for a fast paced and successful organisation? If so, then please read on.
You will be joining a small, busy department where you will have the responsibility for managing the financial and administrative functions of Accounts Payable department as well as two team members along with ensuring statutory accounting is completed.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and solving queries
- Ensure reconciliations for all UK balance Sheet TB codes.
- Manage accounts payable, expenses and credit card functions
- Create strong processes and efficiencies in Accounts Payable
- Responsible for Bank and other balance sheet reconciliations
- Forecasting and budgeting of working capital
- Weekly cash flow forecasts
- Working on new policies, national statistics, Fixed Assets and Capex.
- Responsible for reconciling the Inter-company
- Stock reconciliations
- Responsible for VAT Returns
- Oversee preparation of annual audit and statutory accounts.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant
- Previous staff management experience
- Proven track record of delivering work accurately and on time
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- 22 days holiday a year + Christmas Closure & Option to Buy More
- Life assurance
- Employee Discounts
This is a great opportunity for you to join as Finance Manager. If you enjoy working in a small team, managing the whole process and having responsibility for the day to day running of the team this is the right role for you. Full Job Description available.