Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a well-respected business in Birmingham, who are going through significant growth.
They are on the lookout for a Financial Reporting Manager, who has the ambitions to grow within the business.
This is a perfect role for an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant, who was trained in practice (top 10) and moved into industry, or someone who is currently working in practice and is looking for their first move into industry.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Manager position:
- Pro-active management and identification of controls issues
- Production of statutory annual report and accounts
- Subject matter expert for all internal controls, including the review of all other internal controls deliverables
- Prepare and lead all accounting and control assessments with all internal colleagues
- Preparation of internal audit reviews
- Preparation and development for management accounts
- Oversight of balance sheets, including balance sheet reviews and quarterly reporting on key accounting areas
- Work and engage with the external auditors on technical accounting and internal controls matters
Key requirements for the Financial Reporting Manager position:
- You must be either ACA or ACCA qualified
- Ideally, you will have worked within practice for a top 10 accountancy firm
- Proven experience of internal controls and audit
- Experience of working with external auditors
- Proven experience of management accounts production