Gleeson Recruitment Group are working exclusively with a rapidly growing infrastructure management & service business as they seek to add three Qualified (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) Finance Managers to their team based in Coventry.
These three new roles are due to a promotion and a continued investment into resources and people by the senior leadership of the business in question.
You will be working very closely with operations whilst leading and managing your own finance team, delivering high quality financial information and guidance.
This is a regional role and will deputise for the Head of Finance where necessary in providing support to the Chief Operating Officer and the wider leadership team.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
* Providing comprehensive Management Accounting and Business Insight to Senior Leadership
* Lead the compilation and review of financial performance reports and the monthly management accounts, project reporting and RRP reports, ensuring the reporting is relevant, timely and accurate
* Financial analysis to support the business unit to build robust business plans, budgets and forecast and apply robust financial risk management by identifying, leading and coordinating the quantification of risks and opportunities
* Drive improvements to financial processes and engage with the wider business
* Lead and manage a commercially driven finance team, developing talent and a performance management culture
Key Skills, Experiences & Qualifications:
* (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) Qualified Accountant
* Experience of working with senior management across the business - technical & operational stakeholders
* Experienced at developing and working with MS Excel
* Experienced at financial and investment appraisal
* Skilled at financial Systems (SAP/BPC)