£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a large Manufacturing group based in Telford who are looking for a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) to join them as Finance Manager. The role manages a medium size team and reports into a Group Finance Controller.
Paying between £50,000-£60,000 plus a fantastic pension, the role also offers Hybrid home working and a 12.30pm finish on Friday.
Responsibilities: Finance Manager, £50,000-£60,000 Telford
- Management of the Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger team and activities
- Preparation, review and submission of multiple BACS payment runs, including ensuring cash availability
- Following up overdue debtors
- Approval of credit notes in line with delegated authorities
- Review of VAT returns, Intrastat and other reporting requirements
- Review exception reports and ensure suitable segregation of duties
- All aspects of cash management
- Weekly cash forecasting
- Statutory Accounts
- Month end close
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation's
- Team Management
Skill & Experience: Finance Manager, £50,000-£60,000 Telford
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including excellent Excel skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate with all levels of the business hierarchy.
- Ability to prioritise work & work methodically whilst working to deadlines.
- High attention to detail to ensure accuracy in everything produced.
- Self-motivated & Pro-active with an ability to work both on own and as part of a team.
- Be adaptable, flexible and demonstrate willingness to accept changes at short notice.
- ACCA or CIMA Qualification
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to start a manager level position within a successful & growing business. For more information please do get in touch