West Bromwich, England
£50000 - £55000 per annum + 15% bonus, pension, healthcare
6 months ago
Excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking, modern and highly successful manufacturing business based in West Bromwich, West Midlands. We are seeking a high calibre Finance Manager to join the business, reporting directly to the Finance Director, to manage the finance team and oversee all aspects of the Management reporting and statutory accounts.
The Finance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Monthly Management Accounts preparation and reporting to Group on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Manage and develop the finance team, overseeing their work.
- Monthly Customer Margin analysis.
- Reconciliation of Control Accounts.
- Asset Control and depreciation calculations.
- Involvement with Stock Control and investigations.
- Prepare the quarterly VAT returns and ensure correct payments made.
- Reconcile the monthly payroll file and make the required payment for payroll deductions.
- Intrastat reporting.
- Prepare the year-end accounts file in readiness for the Annual Audit.
- Facilitate the annual visit by the external auditors and deal with any questions.
The successful Finance Manager we seek must be a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA), and experience within manufacturing or engineering sectors would be highly advantageous. You will have successfully managed a small team of staff previously, with credit control management a key factor. You will be confident using an ERP system and your MS Excel skills must be strong for analysis. In person we seek someone with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as you will be working closely with Operations and the Senior Management team, as well as Group. The right person will be hands-on, deadline orientated, and ambitious.
In return, the Finance Manager role is offering an excellent package, including a base salary of £50,000 - £55,000, plus a bonus potential of up to 15%, excellent defined contributory pension (9%), Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, and other extra employee benefits to financially help you. There is also career potential due to impending retirement.
If this Finance Manager role, based in West Bromwich, West Midlands sounds like your perfect next step, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.