Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading SME business in Redditch in search of a Finance Manager. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects to the West Midlands region. They require an ambitious, commercially-minded analyst to join their business to support primarily with pricing analysis. This is an exciting position that will allow the successful individual to progress later in their career and have tangible influence of the company's future strategy.
As Finance Manager you will report into the head of the team and is responsible for the following:
- Preparation of regional strategic plan, budget and outlook presentations
- Preparation of regional MI including the monthly SVP review pack
- Reporting and reviewing Regional support costs.
- Engagement with wider stakeholders, including finance business planning, strategic finance and national performance teams.
- To ensure regional compliance and engagement with internal controls, internal audit and external audit teams, including being primary point of contact for the co-ordination of SOx activities and process improvement activities in the Region.
The ideal candidate for this Finance Manager role would ideally be a qualified accountant either from a first-mover/practice or industry background:
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Strong ability to business partner & influence stakeholders.
- Experience within new projects.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
- Ideally studied accountancy at university level.
What's On Offer?
- Salary between £55,000/60,000 + benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Eligibility for a generous bonus scheme
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert!