£50000 - £60000 per annum
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with a well established manufacturing business to recruit an interim Finance Manager based in Nuneaton. The role will initially be for a period of 6 months. Working for the CFO and with the wider business this role will be a critical role in supporting internal and external stakeholders.
As the Interim Finance Manager, you will provide detailed insight to the board while building strong relationships business wide. The role requires an autonomous, experienced management accountant to drive performance and be able to communicate effectively inside and outside of finance. You will be given free reign to implement changes where needed and deliver increased business performance during the business wide change.
As the successful Interim Finance Manager, you will be:
- A fully Qualified Accountant.
- Strong management accounting and budgeting & forecasting experience
- Strong balance sheet and cash flow skills
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Able to work closely and build relationships with people including non-finance.
- A strong and proficient user of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong varied ERP knowledge
- Team leadership experience
My client is offering £50-60k DOE and requires an immediate start.