£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a highly profitable Manufacturing Business based in Tamworth. This will be a key role in the Business and will closely partner with a General Manager.
- Lead the finance team
- Provide reports based on senior management requirements.
- Ensure that effective financial control is exercised over all aspects of the business, including working capital - through credit control policy, expenditure, minimising risk
- Specific inputs required in areas of cost containment, cost efficiency measures that adds to the company's bottom line.
- Analysis of standard costing to ensure compliance with group policy. Regular review to appropriate cost recovery.
- Perform analytical review of profit and loss accounts and balance sheet, trend analysis, cost centre checks and transaction processing checks.
- Analyse and proactively advise on reports that aid management in taking effective decisions.
- Prepare financials for capital expenditure proposals, Evaluate and monitor after approval variance analysis.
- Manage the banking and financial facilities for the company as required or directed by the group. To investigate and negotiate for adequate provision of banking and financial facilities for implementation of plans (Capex, Hedging, overdraft).
- Monitor, manage & report on financial data that goes into various sub systems i.e. BI reports.
- Supporting GM by preparing monthly presentation pack for VP review, budget/ reforecast packs.
- Review cash flow forecast for accuracy and ensure optimal use of available cash, input weekly cash flow forecast into cash flow tool.
- Commercial support to GM/GSM on rebates, projects, other ad-hoc requests.
- Compile and analyse company budgets and projections. Assist in the development of financial forecasts and budgets. Budgets and forecast analysis.
- Fully Qualified (ACCA or ACA or CIMA)
- Significant post qualification experience in multinational industrial groups with exposure to manufacturing organisations
- Strong management accounting skills. Experience working at a senior level - managing financial & management accounts.