Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a growing business based near Redditch, Birmingham in search for a Finance Manager. Established for some time, they continue to grow and are now planning further expansion.
To strengthen the business, they are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Finance Manager. This is a number two in the UK finance team reporting directly to the FD and supporting the board of directors you will take full responsibility for leading and developing the finance function/team.
As Finance Manager your duties will include:
- Assisting the FD with the day to day running of the business
- Contribute to the company strategy and guidance to the board
- Manage a finance team of 2, setting KPI's, departmental objectives and targets
- Develop the financial understanding of the products and contracts within the business
- Oversee management of company cash flow
- Budgets, forecasting and management information in close collaboration with the FD
- Managing the sage finance system
This role requires a qualified accountant, ideally with experience in an SME or a small-division of a larger organisation:
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Strong ability to business partner & influence stakeholders
- Experience within new projects
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
- Ideally studied accountancy at university level.
You will be a team player who is open-minded, energised and is able to see the bigger picture. A confident, approachable person who is enthusiastic with the ability to drill down into information and make sense of it. Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind.
What's On Offer?
- Salary of £50,000 + benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Eligibility for a generous bonus scheme
Sound of interest...? Click apply to organise a conversation!