Gleeson Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a market leader in Engineering solutions. This will be an important role in providing necessary financial information and reporting to the Group Finance function, to consolidate Group's results.
- Responsible for the UK Finance Team; oversee the team on a day to day basis ensuring KPIs are clearly defined.
- Manage the performance of the UK Finance Team, ensuring timely and relevant training and development of the team and regular on-the-job coaching and skills development.
- Directly influence internal customers through the team ensuring that the team understand targets and business strategy.
- Implement a range of solutions and team communication tools to ensure goals and targets are met.
- Deliver exceptional customer service through the UK Finance Team to ensure customer satisfaction and deal with enquiries in a timely manner.
- Undertake all monthly and year end processes for the UK business in accordance with group timetable, policies and guidelines.
- Prepare, consolidate and distribute accurate and timely monthly UK profit and loss, overhead and capital expenditure information.
- Upload the UK financial information into the Group's consolidation system on a monthly basis.
- Appraise the UK financial position and work with the General Manager
- Fully Qualified (ACA, CIMA OR ACA)
- Experience of delivering results through a team
- Essential experience of undertaking projects/contract accounting
- Experience of driving change and continuous improvement
- Advanced Excel user
Up to £70,000 + Package