£50000 - £55000 per annum + Pension, healthcare, parking, flexi-bens
17 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an all-round experienced Finance Manager based in Telford, Shropshire - someone who enjoys overseeing all aspects of finance. This Finance Manager position requires someone who can not only handle the day-to-day running of the finance department, but who also can take them to the next level, with the implementation of a new ERP system, and implementing new proceses & procedures in a fast-growing, highly reputable and environmentally responsible business.
As Finance Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts and reporting.
- Team Management and development.
- Weekly P&L forecasts and rolling monthly forecasts.
- Analysing weekly forecast and budget variances.
- Introduction of KPI reporting.
- Implementation of a new ERP system from Sage, to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Production of annual budgets and three year forecasts in partnership with the Commercial Team.
- Ensuring strong financial control over key processes in a growing business.
- Cash Management.
- Overseeing VAT, PAYE, corporation and ensuring other tax obligations are met.
- Increased automation of Finance processes and integration.
The successful Finance Manager needs to be a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) and have proven experience in both Management and Statutory accounting. You will have outstanding communication skills, and be able to build strong and trustworthy relationships at all levels across the business, across all departments. You will be a self-starter, able to prioritise effectively, and a collaborative team player - as well as a supportive manager.
The business seeks a Finance Manager who is always looking to improve processes and procedures, who is confident in taking ownership, and a problem-solver. As a company they have great growth plans, and need someone who has a positive attitude and embraces new challenges, who will grow with them in this exciting phase.
In return, the Finance Manager will earn a base salary between £50,000 - £55,000, plus good pension, healthcare and holidays. They also have an employee extra-benefits scheme, which will also help you out financially. As a business they are always seeking future leaders, passionate and determined individuals that they will be proud to promote.
To apply for this fantastic Finance Manager position in Telford, Shropshire, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.