Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a US owned multinational business based just outside Wolverhampton who are recruiting for a qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) to join them as a Finance Manager.
The role offers great exposure and progression opportunities as well as a great basic salary, bonus, home working options, pension and healthcare.
Key Accountability's: Finance Manager, Wolverhampton, £45,000
- Adopt a continuous month-end culture to avoid bottlenecks delaying the close
- Up-to-date Balance Sheet reconciliations for all associated codes
- Review the quality and completeness of balance sheet reconciliations
- Review and approve designated P&L and Balance Sheet codes to signify the monthly FP&A review can commence. Own any related quarterly or annual tasks, in particular at Year End.
- Document all GAAP to Local differences
- Ensure BS recs for local books are maintained monthly.
- Assist the compliance team with external auditor questions and providing accurate and timely information to support external audits and statutory filings.
- Apply Group accounting policy and ensure compliance with US GAAP.
- Work together with other internal departments to ensure efficient and productive working processes.
- Manage relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Proactively work towards streamlining processes to support efficiency and consistency across the finance function.
- Ensure adherence to group health and safety standards, to protect the wellbeing of colleagues.
Experience: Finance Manager, Wolverhampton, £45,000
- CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant
- Relevant qualified experience
- Good technician in management accounting
- Experience dealing with multicultural operations
- Strong systems skills in Excel and Oracle / SAP
- U.S GAAP
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
For more information on this fantastic Finance Manager role based in Wolverhampton please do get in touch