Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £60000 per annum + Car, bonus, pension, PHC
18 days ago
We are seeking a top class Finance Manager for a highly successful US-owned global manufacturing business based in Birmingham. This is a no. 2 role, covering financial control and accounting, plus team management with a nice mix of diverse responsibilities, and (most importantly), working within a great team!
Key responsibilities for the Finance Manager will include:
- Financial control and month-end close activities;
- European consolidation work;
- Business Partnering local and global divisional finance teams;
- Weekly Divisional Cash Forecasting & Reporting;
- Forecasting - monthly forecasts and reviewing with budget holders;
- UK statutory accounting completion, audit leadership & other local compliance - HMRC, duty, VAT;
- Intercompany accounting;
- Treasury matters e.g. review of cash forecasts;
- Key project work e.g. SOX control, improvement, R&D tax credits;
- Covering for the Financial Controller (great step up);
- Overseeing company Pension, insurance renewal, fixed assets, account reconciliations
WHO WE SEEK:
The Finance Manager we are looking for must be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with solid experience in a financial accounting role, or a practice trained accountant. If you have knowledge of an ERP systems such as SAP it would be highly beneficial; as would multi-currency experience - however these can be taught. Advanced MS Excel skills would also be well regarded.
In person, our client want an accountant who is a high-achiever, with the ability to handle multiple projects, working autonomously and meeting deadlines, but also a team-player who can add value immediately. You will be willing to take on new responsibilities in this growing role, and enjoy presenting to other teams and building relationships globally.
Base salary: between £50-60,000 (depending on experience)
Car allowance: £4,500
Private medical and private healthcare, plus health assessments
Working hours: 8.30am - 4.30pm
25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top
To apply for this excellent Finance Manager opportunity based in Birmingham, West Midlands, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to us for review. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you would like any further information about the Finance Manager role, or any other roles that may be suitable for you. Thank you!