Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading property and real estate business in Birmingham in search of a Finance Manager. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects to the West Midlands region. This is an exciting position that will allow the successful individual to progress later in their career and have tangible influence of the company's future strategy.
As Finance Manager you will report into the head of the department and will be responsible for the following:
- Day to day management of a team of differing levels of experience to ensure service excellence is delivered at all times to our internal and external clients.
- Support the client accounting team with closure of year ends and preparing cash reconciliations.
- Discuss and present financial information to clients and to propose and develop alternative reporting options if required.
- Ensure that delivery is within the agreed scope of works as documented within the management agreement and that any deviation to this is escalated to the Associate Director and Director.
- Review all client reporting prepared by the client accounting team before delivery to the client.
- Ensuring appropriate balance checks, reconciliations and adherence to reporting SLA's are met.
- Manage service charge, non-recoverable and direct recoverable cash flow and to support other team members with this task.
- Responsible for budget monitoring of own portfolio and that of the team and report exceptions.
- Quarterly reviews of the Service Charge accounts with surveyor/facilities manager on your own and team member's accounts.
The ideal candidate for this Finance Manager position will have the follwoing:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- Strong ability to business partner & influence stakeholders.
- Experience in property/client accounting.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
- Ideally studied accountancy, economics or business at university level.
What's On Offer?
- Salary of £40,000 + benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Eligibility for a generous bonus scheme
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert!