Smethwick, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits including flexible hours
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a growing manufacturing business based in Smethwick who are recruiting for a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) to join them as a Finance Manager. The successful candidate will have experience in a manufacturing environment. The role offers great exposure and opportunities for progression as well as a flexible working pattern including working from home.
The main duties of the role are to be responsible for the creation of accurate management accounts, financial analysis, operational variances, balance sheet and budgetary control for a specific division. This is a new role and will lead the finance function for this division.
Finance Manager, £50,000, Smethwick
- Lead the business units planning and budgeting process and monitoring there of.
- Monitor financial targets and align business unit plans with cross - functional partners.
- Report on the financial performance of the business unit and key variance analysis.
- Monitor and report on the key working capital drivers of the site and ensure working capital levels are optimised.
- Hands on validation and monitoring of site inventory levels. Pro-actively challenging stakeholders when required.
- Monitoring of selling prices and current costings against 'pricing card' expectations. Challenging operational performances against these targets.
- Develop existing relationships with IT and develop new value adding reporting.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice manufacturing vision, strategy & policies.
- Work collaboratively with the Management committee supporting the building of appropriate business cases to support capital expenditure and drive return on investment (CAPEX/OPEX)
- Degree level education
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Circa 3-5 years in a manufacturing-based environment
For more info on the fantastic Finance Manager role based in Smethwick please do get in touch