£45000.00 - £53000 per annum + Bens
3 months ago
Our client is a leading trade association representing the interests of a key sector of the UK economy.
We are seeking an experienced and hands on ACCA qualified accountant to oversee the financial operations of the Association and its associated companies. The successful candidate will also be required to undertake a review of current processes and implement change where necessary.
Based in central London
- Management of forward cash requirements and Treasury deposit investments
- Monitoring investment portfolio performance
- Co-ordinating annual budget process
- Overseeing the smooth running of the Finance Committee, preparing financial reports, agendas and minutes
- Managing the year-end Audit and preparing financial statements for the Association and its associated companies
- Filing of Annual Accounts
- Submitting annual Corporation Tax returns and calculations and quarterly VAT returns, making payments as required
- Payroll submission and reconciliation
- Banking and Payments
- Management of Association and associated companies financial accounts (Sage 50)
- Credit Control
- Management Accounts
- Managing stocks of publications, including delivery and re-order, fulfilling website orders
- Relevant accounting qualification to ensure that all annual and monthly financial reporting (internal and external) is completed and performed as and when required.
- Good knowledge of Sage 50
- Advanced Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise
- Analytical skills
- Self-starter with initiative and ability to work without supervision
Benefits include pension, health insurance and gym membership.