£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
4 months ago
An all round hands on Finance Manager role, supporting the Executive Team and delivering financial control and assurance.
Ensuring that the company has robust financial controls and providing financial insight across the business. This includes the development and distribution of Management information/reporting, budgeting (Annually), forecasting (Rolling). Assisting with financial project support (Scenario modelling, impact assessments etc).
Assisting with client contract reviews. Financial control and assurance.
- Overseeing the Credit Control function
- Prepare and submit monthly banking returns (Invoice Discounting Reconciliation, Debtor Analysis, Quarterly Management Accounts Summary)
- Own the financial reporting of the business and work with the Finance Business Partner to produce the CK monthly/quarterly management accounts and board reports for the Directors and external stakeholders
- Preparation of the year-end accounts and oversee the year end audit process (UK, CL and dormant companies).
- Preparation of annual budgets for UK
- Recruiter monthly commission statements
- Quarterly VAT returns for UK
- Responsibility for the preparation of weekly, monthly, annual management and financial reports and accounts
- Data manipulation, variance analysis, scenario modelling and other analytical methods to provide insightful information and commentary to support strategic management
- Measurement and analysis of financial and statistical information through the production of key performance indicators and metrics
- Preparation, analysis and monitoring of company budgets and forecasts
- Responsible for weekly Gross Profit analysis, Run Rate and Flash Reporting
- Partner with operations and sales management to ensure robust controls are maintained in information flows
- Partner with colleagues across the business to provide insight to financial information and improve financial/commercial awareness of those in 'non finance' roles
- Preparation of year-end audit packs and liaise with the auditors and other external professionals with respect to the completion of statutory accounts and tax returns as required
- Preparation/analysis and submission of information used for regulatory/legislative and contractual returns as required (including, but not limited to VAT, P11D & PSA, Office for National Statistics).
- Preparation and provision of statistical information to legislative/regulatory bodies
- Assist with improving processes and procedures to support business performance
- To support the Commercial Director in the day to day operation of the Finance function to ensure that all financial control and assurance obligations (internal, contractual, statutory and regulatory) are adhered to and met in a timely manner
- Previous experience within a Finance Manager role in a busy finance department (ideally in a recruitment organisation)
- ACCA/CIMA - Qualified
- A degree in a related subject (preferably Maths or Finance) - Desirable
- Highly computer literate with experience of manipulating financial data taken from source systems to create meaningful management reports. Must have advanced Excel skills. Must have a strong leaning/interest in using technology to improve processes and provide financial insight.