£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are partnering with a successful and growing logistics business based in Rugby who are recruiting for a qualified Finance Manager (ACA,ACCA,CIMA). This is a varied role, so the post holder will need to be adaptable, proactive and have the ability to challenge current ways of working where needed. They will also be responsible for monitoring reports, budgets and assist in commercial decisions.
The role could offer progression into a financial controller position, this is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified accountant looking for a true career role.
Key Skills & Duties: Finance Manager, Rugby
- Prepare, develop and maintain budgets for different sites including key metrics and volume tracking and providing timely financial analysis of operating results in terms of costs, budgets, operating policies, trends and incremental profit opportunities.
- Monthly analytical review, balance sheet account reconciliations, variance analysis and monthly reporting packages and preparing content and participating in monthly and quarterly operations reviews.
- Developing and implementing an annual budget process, monthly forecast methodology and daily/weekly P&Ls for plant manager while providing input and reviewing key data points for daily, weekly and monthly operational metrics of plant.
- Developing annual capital expenditure budget and forecast with management team in addition to assisting with all quarterly and year-end audit requirements such as: publishing accurate month end financials reviewing monthly close for your location and providing support for monthly journal entries required including revenue
- Review, approval, support and tracking of spend of all capital expenditures that relate to assigned sites and review of financial summaries and all supporting detail with, ops and account management
Qualifications & Experience: Finance Manager, Rugby
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA accountant
- Experience of producing a profit and loss account and balance sheet for an entity/division
- Experienced in using SAP or equivalent, and efficiently accessing data required to review and interrogate
- Experience successfully managing audit requirements
- Strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proactively drive change and improvement in month end processes
- Interpret balance sheet movements for onward communication to Finance management and audit teams
- Identify and act on balance sheet risks/opportunities, and any gaps in financial controls
For more information on this fantastic new Finance Manager role please do get in touch